posted this journal and I really liked her question's so I wanted to answer them.
1. You must post these rules:
2. Each Person has to share 10 things about them
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (using mentions)
6. Not something like “you are tagged if you read that”
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people ((I'm tagging no one so piss off!!))
8. No tag-backs
9. You can’t say that you don’t do tags
10. You must make a journal entryTen thing's about me:
1. I'm a natural blonde in the summer, but a brunette in the winter.
2. My personal DVD collection is made up of horror movies.
3. Snow White is my favorite Diseny Princess, but I didn't make this choice until I was 17.
4. Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig. Stand Alone Complex is the anime that got me into diversing my characters.
5. I lived in Japan for three years as a child.
6. I didn't watch television until I moved to the US.
7. My boyfriend count equals out to 3 in total.
8. I cannot count how many cousins I have unless I have a piece of paper to write out a quick family tree.
9. This was harder than I thought, I'm bad at coming up with facts on myself.
10. I guess I could be consiered as a Hopeless Romantic, and I go off my gut feelings on a lot of stuff.
's Questions:1. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is a draw between the first Jeepers Creeper
and the Hills Have Eyes 2
, I know those are two pretty jacked up movies (at least the Hills Have Eyes 2
is...)2. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go?
I would really like to go to Egypt, ever since I was a little kid I've wanted to go to Egypt and see the Pyramids and tour their musems and go on tours. I also wanted to explore the tombs but I know I can't really do that unless I get a degree in it.3. What was the most recent thing/incident that made you smile?
Well I work for a retirement facility as a waitress and just recently we had a 50's day, now I don't own to many girly items so I winged it on a Greaser Girl look. Well I guess I nailed it and they couldn't stop saying how pretty I looked, I was embarassed and flattered all at the same time...4. What season do you like best? The least?
My favorite season has to be Fall, not only does it contain Halloween and my birthday, but it starts to cool down and the leaves change colors and everything goes orange and red. Now, my least favorite season is summer, mainly because where I live it's god awful hot!! I mean 112+ degrees is a royal pain in my ass. ¬.¬;5. What is your favorite genre of music?
I don't really have a favorite genre of music, because I listen to music more for the beat. But I will be honest I don't really listen to countrey music, to many love songs/break-up songs. 6. If you're a TMNT fan - which turtle do you like best and why?
I am indeed a TMNT fan and my favorite turtle has (and might always be) Raphael. When I started watching I chose him because to me he was cool, he rode a motorcycle, and kicked butt (at this time I had also started watching the old X-Men cartoons, from 1994 so Raph was the turtle version of Wolverine to me). And now when I look back at the 2003 version of Raph (that's my favorite TMNT series) I just see me, and sometimes that can be depressing, I have a mass temper issue and I'm a terrible emotion bundler. And then 2012 Raph reminds me of me in high school. Maybe I'm just the lady version of Raph...7. Who is your role model?
My Great Grandmother, that woman is almost 90 and still parades around, hikes, shows her Corgis, gardens, and drinks like she's still in her 20's. I want to be like that!!8. If you do not have kids - would you ever want any? If you do - how is life with kids? ^_^
I do not currently have any munchkins of my own, but in maybe five years time I'd like to start having some kids of my own.9. Are you a daytime or nighttime kind of person?
I seem to be like an ambedextrious person when it comes to the time of day, if I wake up early I can be a wonderful daytime person where I can get shit done and I'm all smiles and sunshines, but if I sleep in I don't want to do anything until later.10. Besides deviantART, what are some other websites you like checking out?
I also go on GaiaOnline and I watch videos on YouTube, but that's sorta it...My Ten Questions for you:
1. What got you into art?
2. Do you pefer to relax by the pool or at the beach?
3. What's your favorite Movie Genre? What's your favorite Movie from said genre?
4. Do you have a an idea on how you'd want your dream wedding? Are you already married, how was it? :3
5. If you woke up in Silent Hill, what would be you're first reaction?
6. Do you play video games? If so for what station? Which game is your favorite?
7. Do you like Mudkips?
8. Which Anime is your favorite? If you don't like anime what is your favorite television series?
9. If you could have two super powers, what would they be?
10. Pulling this from back when Quizilla was cool (we all remember those days right?); What is your favorite color?Tagged:
I'm going to disobey the rules (because I don't have ten people to tag), so if you want to try these question's out, just have a go.